Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2008

The Junior-Characters

These guys were born in 1999...
... Junior, Jane and Jaz. There were running for a year or so
as inserts between cartoon-shows and commercial-breaks o
n
a german broadcast-channel called Sat1. The channel called out a competition to character-designers worldwide. Now guess what. I made it! And this is what they looked like:






I kept working in the studio that was producing the shows for another four months, making additonal character- and prop-design.

1 Kommentar:

Eric Wired hat gesagt…

Hi! Nice to meet you, my name is Tyler and I'm from Mexico!
When I was a kid I watched those animated shorts in a american-mexican channel called Telefutura, so I remember kinda clearly about these characters, I really liked their design! I hope you get to read this.
Greetings, and stay home!