Samstag, 11. Februar 2017

Welcome

Welcome to my Portfolio. Here you will find different examples of my working skills. Beneath there are my posts in chronological order. On the right side you will find a column of links representing my CV and below you will have some specials and illustrations sorted thematically.

I am working as Animation-Director in an Online Advertising Agency in Düsseldorf. Here I'm doing Visual Development, Storyboarding, Illustration and Flash-Animation for Online-Ads and Microsites.

Beside of this, I am writing Animal-Fantasy-Stories. My first release is the prehistorical rodentsaga Keldris & Kandia that has been published by chichili-agency as eBook-Serial.
For this serial i additionaly painted the cover and inside-illustrations for all four parts.

Find more on my homepage WalkingMills

Currently I'm working on my second book, where my tomcats Sunnie & Polli will have their big appearance as Masterdetectives. Become a fan on their facebook-page >>

And now I hope you enjoy your tour through this site and I'd appreciate it if you leave a comment. Thank You!


...

Keine Kommentare: